The Winter granny square swap.

Happy New Year everyone! I have 16 squares made so far and I'm experimenting LOL with another dsign for my second set, I wanted them to be different from the first set, just for variety.

LOL. I thought the same thing. Trying out a different square for the second set.

I saw a post that said 21 so double mine I made 42. I'm finished with mine and hope to mail them next week. I need to clear out some of the stuff on the guest room bed to make room for my daughters visit. By the way....she's having a girl. I have more grandsons than granddaughters so I'm super happy about it.

1. Rancher

2. Bleenie

3. sebocat

4. Alethea

5. KreativeKat

6. Smkchick

7. Mainegigi

8. NCgrammy

9. Baustin

10. bama1

11. Chirmac

12. nachoqupie

13. Writer of words.

14. Smkchick 2

15. Sebocat too.

16 KreativeKat again?

17. Bama1 now 2 too.

18. Super Bleenie.

19. Ladyofspirit

20. Chirmac double duty.

21. Baustin two times.

Here's the final count.

I posted three of mine so you get the idea. Half of them I did in other Granny square patterns.

I got a call from my daughter in NC this morning. Her daughter, my grand D was in a head on collision with a dump truck. She was trapped inside her mothers SUV but was able to call 911. After they pried her out of the vehicle she was unhurt. The Angels were with her this morning. The SUV is totalled and the driver of the dump truck received minor injuries even though the dump truck rolled on it's side. It was his fault.

I posted three of mine so you get the idea. Half of them I did in other Granny square patterns.

I got a call from my daughter in NC this morning. Her daughter, my grand D was in a head on collision with a dump truck. She was trapped inside her mothers SUV but was able to call 911. After they pried her out of the vehicle she was unhurt. The Angels were with her this morning. The SUV is totalled and the driver of the dump truck received minor injuries even though the dump truck rolled on it's side. It was his fault.

I am glad everyone is ok. I just don't know what more to say.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom