The Winter granny square swap.

Thanks everyone. I am glad she's all right also. I saw pix of my daughters vehicle and it was scary. It was a miracle she wasn't hurt. I have to get back on track and get my squares mailed off. I spent all evening installing a new wireless printer to our computers so I'm ready to call it a night.

What type of printer did you get? I love my Lexmark but the feeder wheels are worn out. It upset me that they don't last very long. It's such a pain to hook up another and learn it's workings. Not to mention a change in ink cartridges.

What type of printer did you get? I love my Lexmark but the feeder wheels are worn out. It upset me that they don't last very long. It's such a pain to hook up another and learn it's workings. Not to mention a change in ink cartridges.
I bought another hp but this one is the 6420 and it has a fax, scan and print and is wireless. It had to be wireless since my embroidery machine and sewing machine are now in the spare bedroom and the other computers are here in my hubby's home office.

Hey, You all! I became a greatgrandma this morning. My first, although there is another coming in July and that one will be a girl. Steven Cash was born about 11 this morning weighing in at a whopping 10 and 1/2 lb and is 21 3/4 inches long. I had a photo sent via facebook and he is so handsome. He looks like his grandfather did when he was born. His grandfather passed away at the age of 46 but he has his name, Steven.

I can't beleive some of you are already done.....I havent even started! ...havent even picked my patterns! doh!!

Of course, this is because I just spent two weeks out of state visiting my very ill grandma, during which time, I also caught the worst flu I have ever had in my life!

But that's OK, I crochet like greased lightening, and the yard was here waiting for me to get back ;) I'll probably be done with time to spare!

Love all the squares so far!!

I can't beleive some of you are already done.....I havent even started! ...havent even picked my patterns! doh!!

Of course, this is because I just spent two weeks out of state visiting my very ill grandma, during which time, I also caught the worst flu I have ever had in my life!

But that's OK, I crochet like greased lightening, and the yard was here waiting for me to get back ;) I'll probably be done with time to spare!

Love all the squares so far!!
I'd like to see your greased lightening crocheting.

I was sick, too. We called it a cold, but I've never had a cold like that; had a fever, lost five pounds in four days. There seems to be a bad
flu everywhere. We can be grateful we're better and offer merit to those who are still sick.

Hey, You all! I became a greatgrandma this morning. My first, although there is another coming in July and that one will be a girl. Steven Cash was born about 11 this morning weighing in at a whopping 10 and 1/2 lb and is 21 3/4 inches long. I had a photo sent via facebook and he is so handsome. He looks like his grandfather did when he was born. His grandfather passed away at the age of 46 but he has his name, Steven.
Congratulations Betty! That is one big boy!

Congratulations Betty! That is one big boy!

Ditto here too Betty. He's definitely a keeper.
big_smile.png

Don't worry Sebocat, I've got one done and things have just been crazy. I suspect I'll be doing them while waiting for everyones squares to come. Although I have received Alethea's already.

Today wasn't a total waste I spent it with the Queen. We went to the market and then on the way home she wanted a carousel ride so I did a U turn and took her to the mall for a horsey ride and lunch.

Congratulations Betty, that is wonderful news!!!!!!

Unfortunately I am afraid I am going to have to drop from this swap y'all, we will be moving in a couple weeks to a new home....best part about it is we will have a huge double stall barn and lots of room for our chickens to free range. I am SO excited!!! But not excited to pack...ugh!!! I am so sorry about dropping out of the swap, but hopefully I will be unpacked and ready for the next one!! :)

Back
Top Bottom