The Winter granny square swap.

I wasn't yelling,,,,,so sorry if you thought so,,,I just like to see what I am typing out. I was asking I thought they had to be sent in a certain box and I didn't remember where to get it or just send them how I want too. Not a big deal just wanna make sure I am doing this right since it is my first time. I do have them done and was ready to send. Thanks!! :)

I wasn't yelling,,,,,so sorry if you thought so,,,I just like to see what I am typing out. I was asking I thought they had to be sent in a certain box and I didn't remember where to get it or just send them how I want too. Not a big deal just wanna make sure I am doing this right since it is my first time. I do have them done and was ready to send. Thanks!! :)

The !! signals the yelling. Exclamation, like, WOW! OW THAT HURT! OH MY! WAY TO GO! YIPPEE! or OH MY GOD!
celebrate.gif

You can send them anyway or in any size box you like. Just include return postage as I will reused your box to send them back.

Got Betty's today.
ya.gif
HORRAY!

Glad you got my blocks today Rancher.

LadyofSpirit, I used the med. flat rate box that you get free at the Post Office. That way I know how much postage to include when I am packing the box. If you did just the right amount and didn't double up you might be able to use the big envelope that's also flat rate.

I was going to use flat rate but have been checking prices online when i come across one that might work... just splurged on a chick order so trying to be frugal, lol. Should have them mailed tomorrow though.

I have only 7 more to go on the second set I'm making. I'm heading up to Mass for the NEPC show this weekend and bringing along my crocheting (of course). Hoping to sell my crocheted chicks. Wish me luck!

well, got a good day of crochet in.....14 down and I'm not done yet.....hope to get a few more in before I have to go back to work tonight :)

I figured I'd do 1 pattern for the first set, 3 color combos. Got color combo #1 and #2 done :) I think combo #3 will be solid in the blue....Its all the Caron brand, I was hoping the center would be like a snow flake - but it looks more like a flower **sigh**

..good grief, that only took 1800 edits to get the pic in there right!! sheesh!

Last edited:
I mailed mine out today & put return postage in an envelope in the box after I finally got the guys at the PO to understand what I wanted to do... one guy really looked at me and asked "all of THIS(squares) is coming back in THIS(envelope)???" I had to laugh before i explained to him what i wanted.

Rancher, they did ask, and i put a note on the envelope, that you have it weighed before putting it in outgoing, just to make sure it's the correct amount of postage i included and not overweight.

well, got a good day of crochet in.....14 down and I'm not done yet.....hope to get a few more in before I have to go back to work tonight :)

I figured I'd do 1 pattern for the first set, 3 color combos. Got color combo #1 and #2 done :) I think combo #3 will be solid in the blue....Its all the Caron brand, I was hoping the center would be like a snow flake - but it looks more like a flower **sigh**

..good grief, that only took 1800 edits to get the pic in there right!! sheesh!

Thoughs look similar to my squares only nicer.

I mailed mine out today & put return postage in an envelope in the box after I finally got the guys at the PO to understand what I wanted to do... one guy really looked at me and asked "all of THIS(squares) is coming back in THIS(envelope)???" I had to laugh before i explained to him what i wanted.

Rancher, they did ask, and i put a note on the envelope, that you have it weighed before putting it in outgoing, just to make sure it's the correct amount of postage i included and not overweight.

yes I will. I noticed there was extra on my return box from Kass, I think, and I did pm her if it needed more,but haven't heard back from her. I may just send her a check since she may be sick.

Folks keep in mind I do not keep your addresses, so if I need to contact you another time I may ask for it again.

Back
Top Bottom