The Winter granny square swap.

I apologize for not posting lately, a lot on my mind. I have posted on FB, but I haven't gone to many sites or anything. My son has been transferred from his Unit at Ft. Bliss to one in Ohio and is going back and forth for training. He leaves Sunday for Ft. Gordon GA at Augusta for more training. When he finishes all this he'll be going to Afghanistan in July. My mind has been a bit busy.

1. Rancher

2. Bleenie
wee.gif
wee.gif

3. sebocat
wee.gif
wee.gif

4. Alethea
wee.gif

5. KreativeKat X 2
fl.gif

6. Smkchick
wee.gif
wee.gif

7. Mainegigi
hu.gif

9. Baustin
wee.gif

10. bama1
wee.gif
wee.gif

11. Chirmac
wee.gif

12. nachoqupie
hu.gif

13. Writer of words.
wee.gif

19. Ladyofspirit
wee.gif

Ok so this is where we stand.

We're waiting on KreativeKat for 2 sets?

I don't know about Mainegigi and Nachoqupie

Writer - yours came today. Some of these boxes seem large for just one set. Is there anyone I don't have down for two sets who made two sets? I've only opened on box.

Hope everyone is doing ok,

Rancher

Rancher, thanks so much for doing this. I'm very excited to receive my squares. I have a plan for the blanket. Which doesn't include it being hijacked by my daughter like the last one!

Anyone else in for the flower square swap? That one should be awesome!

I'm in the flower swap, my first success with 3-D crocheting. I'm pretty pleased with how they're coming out.

I'm in the flower swap, my first success with 3-D crocheting. I'm pretty pleased with how they're coming out.

Congratulations. That's what these swaps are all about. You've got to post pictures.

If everyone is ok, I'll give our stragglers till the end of the month and then send out everyones squares from what I have.

Congratulations. That's what these swaps are all about. You've got to post pictures.

If everyone is ok, I'll give our stragglers till the end of the month and then send out everyones squares from what I have.
Sounds good. I'm away from home and will look forward to squares when I get back to California. I'll post pictures of the flowers tomorrow if I can.

Back
Top Bottom