The worst pain ever

Quote:
I would never hit you with the crutches. Unless it was on accident cause this meds makes me dizzy and a wee bit goofy and I fell.
hu.gif

Quote:
I feel better for the moment.

And Yes Grit I was in a chipper mood when we talked.
tongue2.gif

Tho at the hospital after the second shot I did look at dad and said " I wonder if Imp looks like Impy?"
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I would never hit you with the crutches. Unless it was on accident cause this meds makes me dizzy and a wee bit goofy and I fell.
hu.gif

I have injured many people unintentionally by way of crutches and now my cane.
hide.gif

lau.gif
at the wee bit goofy!

Quote:
I feel better for the moment.

And Yes Grit I was in a chipper mood when we talked.
tongue2.gif

Tho at the hospital after the second shot I did look at dad and said " I wonder if Imp looks like Impy?"
lau.gif
gig.gif

Mirror images!
gig.gif

So how are you feeling today Kitt?

Funny how that stuff makes you very happy. I had a kid across from me that had smashed his hand. We were having a great time talking to each other.

It must be funny being a nurse with everyone getting silly like that.

Is your foot better yet? You said that was a wasp. I can handle bees but wasp freak me out.

When I was a kid, we had been playing outside, we all sat down in the yard to relax, I went to lean back, put my hand down and right on top of a wasp
roll.png
My entire arm swelled up, my neck and side of my face
th.gif

Parents took me to the ER, I was sick as a dog for days
sickbyc.gif

I feel your pain, I can still remember mine and it was 40 years ago

Last edited:
I'm doing better today. But I guess I was on a streak last night. I was barefoot on my good foot and hobbling thru the kitchen and darn it if I almost didn't step on a scorpion.
ep.gif
I took my crutch and beat the crap out of it. It was a big one and that would have hurt alot.
hit.gif
Fil heard all the racket (I was making sure it was dead) and proceeded to laugh at me.
smack.gif

Today I have my shoes on.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom