The Worst Predator Ever

Quote:
You can't get the medias attention right now. Theres oil out there, didn't you know? You might get their attention if you tell the media that you were raising the birds specifically for the feathers to help clean up Bee Pee.

Don't listen to the naysayers - this is worthy of a fight !! Don't give up the fight for justice, not only for yourself, but for the innocent animals of future attacks and for the children who may take this same path.

We might not be able to do much about this horrific oil spill, but we can do something about this !!

Quote:
Unfortunately, as a private citizen you cannot file criminal charges (although you can certainly sue in civil court). You must convince the DA to file charges. Generally law enforcement would forward information to the DA; however, if hte sheriff will not work with you, speak to the DA's office yourself. Take photos of the dead birds and the damaged run. If you have sales information such as correspondance that lists prices, provide them with that. And as has been suggested, get the media involved. Yes, there is a horrible oil spill out there, but don't you think folks might want to hear something else for a change? The oil spill story is going to go on for weeks. And if it can happen to you and your birds, it could happen to them and their _______. (whatever, fill in the blank).

I LIVE WAY OUT IN THE COUNTRY WITH NO NEIGHBORS , BUT FAMILY WHICH IS UNFORTUNATELY MAD AT THEIR UNCLE TOM, SO THE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO KILL MY GUINEAS, CATS, WHATEVER
img  .......................................I TURNED OUT 70 ADULT GUINEAS THAT I HAD HATCHED OR  BROUGHT  LAST SUMMER AND I HAVE 16 LEFT....GONE IN 1 WK!.........LIFE IS CRAPPY:somad

Back
Top Bottom