The Wyandotte Thread

Jubilee Wyandotte bantam chicks and some chicks for the blue jubilee project.

0.jpg

Jubilee Wyandotte bantams 2 months old.

0.jpg

Can anyone give me an idea what color these chicks are. I bought eggs marked silver and black wyandotte's at an auction, and 10 out of the 12 hatched, but these don't look like my silver laced looked when they hatched. What color could they be? They are about a week old now.

Does anyone know where I can get some B/B/S LR's in NC? My little BLR got killed by the dog yesterday (unintentionally) and she was the last from where I got her. I dont want to go the shipping or hatchery route so if anybody can guide me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I am located near Fayetteville.

Can anyone give me an idea what color these chicks are. I bought eggs marked silver and black wyandotte's at an auction, and 10 out of the 12 hatched, but these don't look like my silver laced looked when they hatched. What color could they be? They are about a week old now.
I see one that looks silver-laced, one partridge (far right 1st pic). The others? Very light Blue? Columbian? Porcelain? Lavender?

Back
Top Bottom