The Wyandotte Thread

Yeah they are being soo nice and considerate! They are going to ship me some more chicks too. :)

These are the breeders I want to deal with
thumbsup.gif

I just took some pictures of the BLRWs I have been growing out...I would love to hear if you all think any are looking promising
big_smile.png

I missed a few pullets but both cockerels are in here at least. The last one is about a month older than the ligher blue boy in pics 4 and 5

57966_dsc03892.jpg

57966_dsc03902.jpg

57966_dsc03905.jpg

57966_dsc03907.jpg

57966_dsc03921.jpg

57966_dsc03925.jpg

HELP PLEASE - I pick up my order of SLW chicks the first week of August - they will be about 5 weeks old and I will have to pick them out of a larger group - they will be unsexed but the woman told me that if I can tell the difference then I can pick which ones I would like - Any advice on how to tell the pullets from the roos at that age? I am getting 7 and would like 6 pullets and 1 roo if I can - I just don't want to have more that one roo!! Should try to go for 7 pullets and then I will get a roo? lol - Just wondering about the feathering at that age- the leg color - any and all! Also if you have pictures I would like to see! Thank you! This is my first batch of chickidees!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom