Their first night outside on their own

Pics

nerfworthy

Songster
Mar 29, 2018
South Western Idaho
:hit it's eerily quiet in the house and I keep going out to check on them... I'm sure they'll be fine...Lol :bow

20180419_191243.jpg

I'm just gonna be plain honest with you. I don't think the two black ones are ready yet, but the bigger brown ones are ready to go outside. But, then again, the weather here has been shitty, so I just don't know.

I'm just gonna be plain honest with you. I don't think the two black ones are ready yet, but the bigger brown ones are ready to go outside. But, then again, the weather here has been shitty, so I just don't know.

The weather here is pretty nice now, it's in the 70s and isn't going below freezing at night anymore! I also have a heating pad in there for them in case they need a warm spot. I didn't want to separate them since they've grown up together. I think they'll be alright :)

The weather here is pretty nice now, it's in the 70s and isn't going below freezing at night anymore! I also have a heating pad in there for them in case they need a warm spot. I didn't want to separate them since they've grown up together. I think they'll be alright :)
With the heating pad they will be fine!! It's probably harder on you!!!

Back
Top Bottom