lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
hmmmmmmmm.........what would I want
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

OMG Nanakat, the possiblities are endless!
lau.gif
Except, you can't have her Ruby Red Slippers as someone has already stolen them.
ep.gif

Quote:
hmmmmmmmm.........what would I want
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

OMG Nanakat, the possiblities are endless!
lau.gif
Except, you can't have her Ruby Red Slippers as someone has already stolen them.
ep.gif

I put them back in her closet this morning because I can't stand to see her cry !!!!!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I cried a bucket full too!!! I NEED those shoes, lol!!! They help me speed hook and speed sew and they're quite the fashion statement!!!
lol.png
lol.png

I showed Crumples your block today and she didn't run away in fright so I'll send it your way friday!! (bribe still included!!)

almost forgot!!!!..........................STALK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Scrambled Egg, I LOVE my new sewing maching. Everyone should have one. I still didn't hit the lottery yet but I'm still working on it. LOL Then I will send everyone on here a new sewing machine. Well all of those who don't have one. LOL

I didn't do a chicken theme with your May block. I hope you like it. If not let me know and I can made something else.

Quote:
Luna, nothing wrong with sunflowers, they make great birdfood, not to mention squirrels love them too. As to color preferences, blue is my favorite color, or earth tones, same as in the regular swaps.

Back
Top Bottom