Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

Scrambled Egg wrote:
Thank ya'll for the encouragement but no thanks, it isn't fun when it's too hard...I'll cheer you on but I have scrappy string blocks, dresden plates and a 9 patch quilt I am working on for Christmas...lots to do and not interested in spending my evenings I would be working on those, instead teaching my animals new cuss words over these hard blocks..maybe in the future I'll do these hard ones but now I am just not interested....thank you though

Who is Acre going to pick on if your not with us???? I hope not me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Hey Scrambled....If you are still on the fence ...maybe..... then let me know and I'll send you a mock-up and pattern for the block without the paperpiecing....... it's based on four 6 inch blocks sewn together like a four patch....
If you already jumped off the fence, then I understand. Three orojects is a lot to get done before Christmas. You can cheer for me anytime!!

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Nah, I just don't really want to make these complicated blocks right now. Thank ya'll for the encouragement but I am having alot of fun with the scrappy string blocks and I love, love, love the dresden circles, gonna fold the ends and make points on my next ones...so whoever is behind me int he block of the month for July will likely get dresden, might even half it and do the grandmother's fan...so beacon lights and stars are not really something even on my radar right now, thanks though for the encouragement
smile.png
smile.png
love.gif
love.gif
...oh and good luck Gin being the goat!!!!
tongue2.gif

Hey Scram.....I really want you to post a pick of these scrappy quilt blocks you are making. YOu just may encourage me to make one. Pweese post a pic soooooooooon
smile.png

I will, I figure my memory card and usb reader thingy should be here tomorrow, they shipped on the 15th so hopefully, then I can use my camera again. They are done just like the instrucitons in that link I posted and very easy.
smile.png

Quote:
Ill take one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
OH you weren't offering it to me !
hide.gif

Sure, I can send you one. Looks like a lot of the instructions will be the same, just need a pattern for the 4 little paper pieced blocks.
The big triangle "A" is basically a 4 7/8 inch iso triangle...as tall as it is wide.
The side triangles "B" are 1/2 of a 2 3/4 x 5 1/2 inch rectangle.
! / A \\ !
! / \\ !
! / \\ !
!/___________ \\ !

Last edited:
Babymakes5, I received your block on Saturday. Thank you so much. It is so cute. I love it.
love.gif

I can't wait till I put all these blocks together but I don't have the time because I have to keep making blocks.
th.gif
I think I'm done now but I have to work on the fall blocks.
barnie.gif

Need a chicken/roo block maker in the BYCville Swap..any takers? 20 blocks 12.5", applique or pieced, any fabrics...check the thread for additional info...due by july 15th...

barnie.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
smack.gif

I thought I had Luvstogarden2000's address from an earlier swap. Now I can't find it to address the envelope to send her the block for this month.

Acres, could you please pm me her address so I can get it in the mail to her. Thank you.

I will now go to my room and hide and give myself a severe talking too!
duc.gif
hide.gif
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom