Then it was MY TURN!!! pics

Quote:
CJ has been great, with all the BAD luck that I have had, she just been sooo cool, at one point I even emailed her, "I don't think I'm suppose to hatch eggs from you". we ran into every problem you could imagine, from loose air cells, to mail sending back my eggs, to incubator failing, to electric going out during lockdown... ANY and every problem you could think of it happened to me.. Honestly I was going to give up but she kept saying "lets try one more time," EACH TIME. ha haha.. "one more time" for me is ONE time that's it were done.. But "one more time" for her, is again, again and again until we get this right. It's was the best experience EVER for the worst situations a person could ever have....LOL.... Strongly recommend her to anyone...

wee.gif
Oh my gosh I LOVE THEM!!
love.gif
I am currently on Day 13 with incubating eggs from her. Unfortunately, the hens weren't cooperating in laying, then they took 4 days in the mail to arrive, and the box was beat up pretty bad, so I only have about 5 of 24 developing. I can't wait until they hatch though! Her birds are beautiful! Hoping they hatch ok
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom