There is a critter in my house!

Quote:
If I didn't feed my cats before bed, they'd spend all night standing just to the right of the bedroom door so they could trip me and laugh when I fall on my face first thing in the morning.

El Chupacabra
smile.png

Steve in NC

My wonderful cat brings critters into the house
barnie.gif
and then lets them loose...Oh the joys of trying to catch birds, kangaroo rats, desert squirrels, snakes
he.gif

Quote:
Nah,,, Chupacabra lives here with El Cucuy and La Llorona!

Yes but how did they get there? The OP is from Mass and everybody knows there was a breeding pair of Chupacabra's on the Mayflower.
smile.png

Steve

Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Takes my mind off the fact I have no idea where the critter is.
smile.png

Cats are taught how to hunt properly, "chance moving object" is instinct- after that the kitten has to be taught how and what to kill- they -might- play with it to death.

I have two rehomed 2 foot declaws, the one that has no interest in bolting out the door can hunt, the other one (who bolts outside when given the chance) has no clue.

The kitten has half the teaching, (bite to the neck) but cant handle anything that isn't acting like pery when he sees it.

Quote:
Actually, it did look like this, but the tail was different. The tail wasn't furless like a rat or bushy like a chipmunk, but it was a little long and a little fuzzy - but not too long or too fuzzy.

Still procrastinating on going to bed.

Do you have ground squirrels there?

Back
Top Bottom