There is something wrong with my hen.

If I would wash her feet how would I do it?Never washed any of my chickens Before.

I would just warm some water with epsom salts and allow her to soak for a bit before trying to get the dirt off. That way it will come off more easily if her foot is also sore to the touch. I would wear gloves while doing this just in case it's bumble foot.

PS, I love your dog!! :love

I would just warm some water with epsom salts and allow her to soak for a bit before trying to get the dirt off. That way it will come off more easily if her foot is also sore to the touch. I would wear gloves while doing this just in case it's bumble foot.

PS, I love your dog!! :love
Okay thanks for the info. Thanks, shes my big drolly baby and the light of my life shes turning 1 in a couple of weeks. I got her for my fourteenth birthday.

I see some missing toe tips in the first picture from frostbite, and in the second pic, it looks black on the bottom of the right foot. Bring her inside where it is warm to soak her feet, and take more pictures of the foot pads and tops. If it is too late, do the soak tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom