There is steam coming out of my ears

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PaulaSB12, Apr 19, 2012.

1. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    The gardeners have finished clearing the garden BUT the skip that was going to be removed on tuesday is still here. The man who said he would come and see me on wednesday morning didn't so I waited up as he rang and said he would be with me a bit later, so I didn't get my usual kip before night shift so by the time I actually got to bed this morning I had been up for over 24 hours. The greenhouse is here and I am now being put a week back and the coop maybe coming in 4 weeks (it may arrive a bit early).

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Hope things work out. [​IMG]

3. Mum

Mum Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2011
    UK
    That's one of my pet hates: people not doing what they say they will, when they say they will do it!

I can empathise on the missing sleep to catch a call/delivery; sorry you had to compromise on that. Hope you got a good, sound sleep when you got home.

4. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Well its now saturday, my original plan was to hire a mini skip to get rid of the soil at the top of the garden which has a lot of stones in it. I was going to then replace it with topsoil bought in a nice large bag which was going to sit on the front drive. This hasn't happened because despite him saying the skip would go on friday the thing is STILL on my drive it is so infuriating and I am totally stalled on doing my garden and will now not be able to spend a weekend on it until 4th of May as next weekend is my night shift weekend at work.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Gee that really stinks, I hope things work out for you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by