These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Sweet Weezy is ready for her forever family! Her story may have started sad, but she is one happy love bug. Weezy was originally kept living on a chain until she delivered her babies. They sold her babies and then they were going to shoot her. It is sickening. This is the happiest and sweetest girl! She loves everyone she meets...dogs, kids, everyone!

View attachment 2654751
Adopted!

Howdy! My name is Princess and I came into the shelter as a stray. I would prefer a home where kids are needs and older. Cats are a little too interesting so a home without them is a must, I need a home where there are no other dogs. I do have some separation anxiety so I am going to need someone who is home a lot and someone who is willing to work with me

View attachment 2659961
Adopted!

If you like chill dogs, Harrison is your guy. For his young age we sometimes call him an old man because he is so calm. Once he walks into a room of strangers he walks by and sits in front of them very polite. He accepts his pets and doesn't jump! Harrison is very well trained and is 2 years old. He's a sweet boy looking for a sweet home.

View attachment 2586585
Harrison was adopted finally

Back
Top Bottom