They are cutest when their sleeping!

Jul 27, 2019
North Texas
2A07758F-BD76-4AC7-8A50-5CFFC66309EA.jpeg
The two pullets are starting their transition to being with the adults by sleeping together (with the adults). Their nesting boxes are in the same place that they sleep in, so we have the pullets sleep together in the nesting box so that they don’t have to be right next to the adults on the perch. So, I was just watching them to admire their cuteness. The white one, Daisy treats the barred rock, Abby like her mom (she used to enjoy taking care of daisy but doesn’t anymore...). So anyways, Daisy tried to sit under Abby. (When I checked on them in the morning, they had moved.) Abby was nesting, but when I added Daisy, she just nudged her way under until Abby was in top of her!

View attachment 1946284 The two pullets are starting their transition to being with the adults by sleeping together (with the adults). Their nesting boxes are in the same place that they sleep in, so we have the pullets sleep together in the nesting box so that they don’t have to be right next to the adults on the perch. So, I was just watching them to admire their cuteness. The white one, Daisy treats the barred rock, Abby like her mom (she used to enjoy taking care of daisy but doesn’t anymore...). So anyways, Daisy tried to sit under Abby. (When I checked on them in the morning, they had moved.) Abby was nesting, but when I added Daisy, she just nudged her way under until Abby was in top of her!
Just wanted to say that I took this pic before a realized how dirty the box was and I moved them and cleaned it...

Back
Top Bottom