They are here!

donald the first duck to hatch ate all of his slimey thing and now hes trying to eat louis's slimy thing too, should i stop him?

Ive heard that you should leave them in the incubator till they are fluffy and then let them rest for a fewn hours in the brooder under a heat lamp. They will be doing ALOT of sleeping

Quote:
Oh, I wasn't trying to be smart. I just hatched out my ducks a few weeks ago, so I understand. I had it propped open because there was so much humidity it was starting to rain.

better pics:

42264_donald_sitting.jpg

42264_louis.jpg

my hand looks kinda deformed though
hmm.png

AWWWWW! i like how the first one has that typical bug eyed look and the second one is doing that out of the side of the head thing (see my avatar). i love baby ducks! I'm so glad everything went well for you, we were all stressing about your hatch!!!!

Quote:
thanks i cant believe active they are already, i just took them out of the brooder for a minute and they fell asleep why i was holding them, then when i put them back in the brooder one jumped right out of my hands and fell from about 2 foot high to the floor of the brooder! landed on his feet though and is walking fine now i hope he is ok he landed on soft bedding (im using blankets) but it still gave me a bit of a fright
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom