They are in, please help identify

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
You definitaly have some Barred Rocks and Australorps in there for sure.

Ok, so, we now REALLY believe there are some BR and Austrolorps..you are not the first to say this..so thank you...my other confusion are the chipmunks..are they EEs or are they brown leghorns???

What about the yellow one with black spots and the yellow with puffy cheeks?

This is a Myer pullet pack..guaranteed at least 5 different breeds..some rare breeds as well...plus they tossed in a free meal maker.

And the yellow ones...are they white leghorns are something else? Their down is not a single yellow, it is a variegated yellow color. I will try to add more pictures..thank yoU!​

Quote:
You definitaly have some Barred Rocks and Australorps in there for sure.

Ok, so, we now REALLY believe there are some BR and Austrolorps..you are not the first to say this..so thank you...my other confusion are the chipmunks..are they EEs or are they brown leghorns???

What about the yellow one with black spots and the yellow with puffy cheeks?

This is a Myer pullet pack..guaranteed at least 5 different breeds..some rare breeds as well...plus they tossed in a free meal maker.

And the yellow ones...are they white leghorns are something else? Their down is not a single yellow, it is a variegated yellow color. I will try to add more pictures..thank yoU!

My RIR looked like a chipmunk when she was little....I've had EE's that looked like that too. Are their cheeks super poofy? If so, I would say EE's.

Now I am even more confused! LOL My son wanted a RIR and we didn't think they looked like this..usually a solid redish brown...no, not real puffy...who knows..either way I am happy..I would just like to know! LOL

I'm sorry we are all confusing you so much!
My Henny Penny...RIR...was a dark chipmunk...but it was still very apparent that she was a chipmunk!
tongue.png

I like knowing too...I just recently figured out what all of mine were...but this is my first run with baby bantams.
2 Sebrights, an OEGB, a Mille Fleur and two Silkies. I knew what the Silkies were from day one...everyone else, not so much.
It can all be very confusing.
I'm sure they will all be beautiful though!

That lil patched chick towards the bottom with the grey triangle type back..OMG SHE IS THE SWEETEST THING!! She just sits in your hand and chirps..looks around, cuddles up..there was only one like it..and I have no idea..but she too has puffy cheeks. LOL

Came home today and cleaned the cage..this one LOVES to be held..this went on for almost a half hour and then I let my son do...I have no idea what she is though lol

86660_chickbox-22.jpg

The black ones look like barred rocks and black australorps.The striped ones look like araucana(easter egger) or leghorns.
hmm.png
But the spotted ones look like a rare breed or they could just be a mix
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom