They didn't even bother to write a law?

Quote:
Just bring em' eggs every week, that will keep their mouths shut
wink.png

Quote:
Be certain to have some garden tools or supplies in the garden shed. Nothing like rubbing salt in their wounds ;-).

I am sooooo ahead of you on that one!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Just bring em' eggs every week, that will keep their mouths shut
wink.png

Yup.
I don't really sell eggs......I have just enough hens to provide DH & I, both our mamas, and the 2 closest neighbors who have been nothing but supportive.
We'll have 4 new layers in the spring though, so I'll have PLENTY to go around!!

We were thinking we'd give family members a dozen for a couple bucks for feed. I'm sure they'd be supportive in that sense. Heck, I remember the first time I cracked open a fresh egg! I had NO IDEA eggs were supposed to have such nice, plump looking yolks. It grosses me out to think how old the eggs I buy at Ralph's must be. I can't wait to get chickens again.

too bad you couldn't get licenced to grow medical "herb" in that "greenhouse" that the hens share. THAT would set the inspector's hair on end... and make you buku bucks. They woulda wished they would have left well enough alone. Too bad you can't find some very realistic fakes to put in there.

In the unincorporated areas of our county (Hamilton Co, OH) there are actually GREATER restrictions than in many of the incorporated areas. There are people living in uninc. areas on lots of 3/4 acre who can't have chickens, while the people just down the road inside the town line can have them on half an acre.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom