THEY HAVE OFFICIALY DECLARED SWINE FLU A PANDEMIC!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by RoosterRehab97, Jun 11, 2009.

1. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Crowing

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Give me a pig to kiss , I am not worried. [​IMG] We have a FLU of some sort every few years and start feaking out over a couple deaths when more people are killed by drunk drivers or such then these crazy flu's
    Thanks for the link though.

2. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Songster

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    AND I HAVE IT AND IM ALIVE well i believe i have it

3. 161 people have DIED

4. DTchickens

DTchickens Crowing

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    You should listen to Alex jones about it on youtube. Pretty interesting stuff. bout 30 minutes-one hour long.

ETA: But personally im not that worried, Im not around a lot of people a lot because i live in the country, and there aren't any cases in MS as of yet.. Probably because no one here really travels/no one wants to come to a boring state [​IMG].

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  5. NurseELB

NurseELB Songster

Oct 16, 2008
    Lacey, WA
    [​IMG] 3 thousand people a year die from the REGULAR flu! I work in an ER and all we do to prevent it is WASH OUR HANDS!! Nothing to worry about, folks! Just carry your purell and all will be well..

6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Get your vitamin D level tested. Low levels leave you really vulnerable to colds and flu.

7. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:[​IMG]

Run for the hills!! We're all gonna die!!! Game over man!!

8. bettisworth

bettisworth Off to Greener Pastures

May 30, 2009
    n.w. missouri
    Wow.......161..........gee last timeI checked anywhere from 15000 to 30000 die annually,in the United States alone, to common flu related symptoms......and now a flu that has been reported to be "made in a laboratory....gee check this site outand see what the WHO aint talkin' bout.

Now who do you trust?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601202&sid=aTo3LbhcA75I

[​IMG]

9. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Songster

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    there are what millions in the usa alone and only 161 have passed i dont think that thats too big of a number and also this question is for the nurse lol um what do you sugjest for someone who does have swine flu to do bedrest plenty of fluids?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: