They LOVE Tuna Fish!!!

Quote:
Aside from Mercury thats is in alot of fish, not just tuna...apparently you aren't aware of all the other wonderful things in our food products like hormones, partially hydrogenated oil, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides and countless chemicals etc.
The industries standard excuse is that its (the evil stuff) in such small amounts it won't hurt you. Well yes I suppose that would be true if one only consumed tuna every 5 years or whatever.

I like to boil mine up to soften the bones (if any) and they like it warm on these chilly winter days.
smile.png

I don't know that they're equipped to eat it raw like eagles do...
hu.gif
g

I feel that if the tuna does contain mercury (top food chain fish may/do), then be sparing to be safe. A chicken is much smaller than a person and mercury is pretty toxic. I'm all for Omega-3 fish for chickies, just with caution and in small treats
smile.png

agreed avoid the flu shot and any shot my children won't be having the mmr jabs and there fine ....Will be giving my chickens some tuna today see if they Like it :)

My Rooster HENRY always wiping his beak back & forth after he takes a few bites of his food y is that.

How young is it fine to give them tuna tho?
I have a chick that is kinda clingyb to me and was hanging around as I was making some and it snuck some. Just like residue off the can.
It was really excited about it, but I thought I should ask before I think about actually giving it some more.
Its going to be three weeks soon. Like in one day.

Back
Top Bottom