They said it was a Barred Rock, but......

Thank you for responding! If it's a male, I will be bummed because I would have to get rid of it, darn! How can you tell it's EE and what are the traits you see that are male? I really appreciate your input.
It’s an EE because it has muffs, a pea comb, and black legs.
The pea comb is large for a female.

McMurry doesn’t carry ameraucana per the breed standard but they do have Easter Eggers ( they call them ameraucana though) and they could be pretty much any color or color combination.
that the comb is this pink so early is a good indication that you have a boy but this breed can also be very tricky so wait a bit and maybe re-post at 8 to 10 weeks of age.😊

McMurry doesn’t carry ameraucana per the breed standard but they do have Easter Eggers ( they call them ameraucana though) and they could be pretty much any color or color combination.
that the comb is this pink so early is a good indication that you have a boy but this breed can also be very tricky so wait a bit and maybe re-post at 8 to 10 weeks of age.😊
Whoops! Posted in sync. Was it Murray McMurry? I might have gotten my threads mixed up.

Thank you! I appreciate all this input!

Back
Top Bottom