They're HaTcHiNg !! PIC HEAVY !!!

Julie, all I can say is WOW - YOU GO GIRL!! You're house is going to be so loud with peeps come February that you won't be able to hear yourself speak. Good luck - keep us all posted.
tongue.png

My house is never quiet anyway, and if it gets to the point I can no longer "hear" myself think hey that will be a good thing !!!!!!!!!!
smile.png

I will post updates!!

Julie =0)

The eggs have started to arrive.........
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Assorted Marans and the 6 lighter eggs at the top are Blue Rocks.

asstmaraneggswbluerock6.jpg

These are from Bama !! Orpingtons, buff, black, splash, blue, and mottled..............

bamaeggs.jpg

Julie
big_smile.png

Oh it so nice to see otheres like me .. hehehe hatch o holic .. that is i nice large amount of eggs.
i just put 45 eggs in yesterday i couldnt stop my self ..

Well eggs went into the bator on 1-10-02 in the late evening. It is now 48 hrs and I have had to pitch my first egg. It was weeping..........

Never had one weep that soon. Makes me wonder a bit ya know. I'm hoping that wasn't a sign it was an old egg. That was from the ebay batch (not pictured as they arrived the following day and I was too lazy to get the camera back out.)

One more thing to worry about...lol. Some day I will learn to get a hobby that doesn't involve so much worry!!

Julie
hmm.png

Well bator watch is over for this evening. Nobody else looks weepy, but it's still bugging me...lol. I think 48 hrs is too soon to start to weep.......

I dunno.

Julie
smile.png

Well I have another egg....same batch from ebay that I suspect will be a weeper before the day is out. When I went to record my temps and humidity this morning and turn eggs it just had a slight damp feel to it.

Will wait and check in a couple hours and inspect the egg again to see if it is getting oozy.

On the up side temps and humidity are holding well. The start of day 3 is going to be long I think...lol.

Happy Hatching everyone !!!

Julie
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom