THEY'VE ZIPPED FIVE DAYS EARLY!

Pics
Wings are really growing in

Attachments

• 20230719_102311.jpg
    20230719_102311.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
I let go of 7 drakes yesterday and it was so hard to do. I am down to 11 hens and two small Mallard looking Call Drakes. I hated doing it but it was senseless to have that many drakes and the ratio was never going to be good. From now on if I want ducklings they will come from being shipped as I know my luck with not getting Hens out of my females is not good. Your babies are sooooo big and soooo beautiful!!!

I let go of 7 drakes yesterday and it was so hard to do. I am down to 11 hens and two small Mallard looking Call Drakes. I hated doing it but it was senseless to have that many drakes and the ratio was never going to be good. From now on if I want ducklings they will come from being shipped as I know my luck with not getting Hens out of my females is not good. Your babies are sooooo big and soooo beautiful!!!
I did really get a lot of color variety, and thanks!😁

I did really get a lot of color variety, and thanks!😁
You are most welcome and I am so happy that you at least got some females out of the bunch. I had no luck advertising my drakes anywhere so unfortunately they went to a family that I wished they did not have to. It broke my heart but was my own fault for letting her hatch out any babies thinking I was going to finally possibly get lucky and get a hen. Dumb me!!! Lesson learned though and I will buy sexed ducklings from now on.

Unbelievable how fast they grow! Their food consumption is actually starting to slow down. View attachment 3584819
Reminds me of when people use to see how many they could get in a Volkswagen or phone booth. Of course y’all are probably too young to remember those days. LOL

Back
Top Bottom