Thief Takes Rare Chickens From Gold Rush Town--Columbia, CA

I just saw the same article before logging on to BYC. I hope the state park ends up getting them back. Hopefully they don't end up as somebody's dinner
sad.png

That is sad that they stole the chickens.. And from a park.. Shame on them.. I hope they werent hungry too. And hopefully they stole them so they could breed them.. At least they would be alive some where. But if they wanted to breed them. And they didnt want to get caught so easy.. They should have just stole some eggs and incubated them.. How would the park have known if the hens just decided to lay less that day.. Some criminals just dont think.. LOL

I hope they find their birds..

I thought that Doms had a pea comb, some of the birds in the video didnt have pea combs, they looked like Barred rocks with the single combs. not thats its important just saying.........

OK...if you're going to act like you know what you're talking about...at LEAST spell the name right.

Secondly...those are production Barred Rocks.

Third...feel bad for the family.

That is so sad, at least they left some....

On a lighter note, scroll down and click on the slideshow about reasons NOT to hyphenate your names when you get married. I know that they always put both names in the announcement in the paper, but it is a good way to check out what your new (hyphenated) name would be.

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Cheri

Back
Top Bottom