Things Go Bump in the Night FQ Swap--Signup CLOSED

I never received my names.
sad.png
Was it supposed to be in email? Maybe I'm just confused.

I've already got my fabric ready to send out.

thanks!

Well, I just went back and looked and it seems my name was not included on the list, even though I requested 2 slots at the bottom of the very first page. How disappointing.
hit.gif

Awww bubbles............somehow you must have been overlooked! You're right you posted on the first page. Why don't you PM Coyote, maybe she can do something for you, if not this swap, the next one? Please don't be discouraged, it happens sometimes. Well, it has happened to me in the past! Don't cry!!!
hugs.gif

Its ok. I was just shocked and confused at first but a nice person already contacted me and wants to swap with me, so it works out.

Thanks

I checked the names to see if you were still active on the message boards and you weren't showing anywhere. Sent you a message a few weeks back to see if you were still in but didn't get a reply.

Send them to me and I will see what I can do.

Cindi Davis
1171 Peppertree Drive
Mount Holly, NC

I'll work something out of this end.

I didn't get a message from you. Maybe it was lost in e-transit? It isn't a big deal. I've already arranged to swap with a kind lady who messaged me. Thanks anyway!

Got my cute Bump FQ's from my neighbor, Writerofwords, yesterday. I have really enjoyed the FQ swaps, so many new fabrics get my little gray cells working overtime.......what new project do I start now???

Minnie, I got mine today as well. Thank you so much, they are wonderful! I haven't seen any of these around my neck of the woods. I really appreciate the extra quarter of purple material, too.

Your thoughtfulness is appreciated so much!

I've got one batch of fabric and I'll get the other one this weekend - then I'll mail out the FQs early next week. I want to get this out of the way so I don't forget. The chemo fog is starting to lift !!
47b20s0.gif

I believe I send to Coyote & Patches.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom