Things I just don't get

Quote:
Batteries are the storage place for the energy, so it can saved and used when the sun isn't out.

The batteries would work with or without the sun. It dont make since!!

It would be for backup in the case of a very bad week of barely any sunlight, or a black out.

Quote:
Batteries are the storage place for the energy, so it can saved and used when the sun isn't out.

But not for long. The solar power charges and re-charges them over and over without the use of electricity, which costs money.

Quote:
AMEN!!!
droolin.gif
My favorite part of the brownie!!

Quote:

But not for long. The solar power charges and re-charges them over and over without the use of electricity, which costs money.

They dont recharge my mom has solar lights and she has to replace the batteries!
smile.png

Ok ya'll going to make brownies now
droolin.gif
love the edges but you just can't beat nice soft center
love.gif
So off to make brownies like my waistline needs them
hide.gif
uh oh SO is already in there banging around pots & pans with oh honey where's ???
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Not to hijack the thread OP, but i have no good brownie recipes
sad.png
anyone willing to share theirs? can PM them to me so the thread doesn't get way off topic
hide.gif

Quote:

They dont recharge my mom has solar lights and she has to replace the batteries!
smile.png

I have never changed the batterys in my solar lights...

Quote:
That's the thing about eggs. My 8 YO granddaughter made some brownies after she got home from school and collected the eggs. Gypsy just wanted to use up some of my eggs, again. She made cookies Sunday 'n Wednesday and cupcakes Saturday.

This is, I don't like the edges or the middles. Or more exactly I don't like chocolate.

YES! I know that is un-American, irrational, and totally un-natural (for someone with 2 X chromosomes), but there you are.

I do find that I can get past the chocolate taste if I add enough nuts. Guess that way I'm good with the whole brownie pan. Should'a sent the pan home with the grandbabies. SIGH!

Love, Linn B (aka Smart Red) Gardening zone 5a - 4b in south-est, central-est Wisconsin

Back
Top Bottom