Things you wish you could say

I did not know such a thing existed. A loophole? Sneaky?
Wouldn’t a change in BYC policy be better then being sneaky?
nah it isn't sneaky. PM chats happen all day aboiut all kinds of stuff. There are several political and religious ones going onthaty I know of, among many others. Keeps the trolls from causing a ruckus because the people involved can opt out if they don't want to participate. You do what you think best, of course, but Things in public threads have a tendency to get reported quite often when someone reads something they don't like.

Be careful that you say. You can't take it back.

Be careful what you post in public forums, you will be quoted, ridiculed and driven from office. The ones who agree with you will lift you up, the ones who disagree will tear you down. You will be torn asunder.

If you are thin skinned, grow thicker skin. The world is not black and white. Neither is it limited to 50 shades of grey.

there is a very active prayer thread you might enjoy.

a change in policy for the whole board to allow a very polarizing topic doesn’t seem like a great idea when there are certain threads that satisfy the desire of a few members.
Another reason I can't say some of the things I'd like to say, is because the person I'd like to say it to is dead.

Love you, Dad. Let's go fishing! 😄
The best advice I received is to write a detailed, heartfelt letter to your departed loved one. Point by point. Good & bad. Don’t hold back.

Then set it aside someplace private. Don’t seal the envelope. You will think of many PS’s. Revisite it! When you’re finally done, seal it. Save it.

When the time comes, and you will know when, in private time, talk to God about your letter. He knows whats in the letter, but He wants to hear it from you, verbally. Ask Him to help you forgive that person in your heart!

Why? Because YOU deserve it! Any emotional pain or anguish or guilt brings on negative physical manifestations to the body.

Our bodies were made by God to be self-healing. It’s our minds that prevent the healing.

You will NOT be healed if God (The Creator of Heaven and earth and all thats in them ) isn’t part of the process . That’s just the way it is…

Be careful that you say. You can't take it back.

Be careful what you post in public forums, you will be quoted, ridiculed and driven from office. The ones who agree with you will lift you up, the ones who disagree will tear you down. You will be torn asunder.

If you are thin skinned, grow thicker skin. The world is not black and white. Neither is it limited to 50 shades of grey.
Supertramp

“The Logical Song”

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily
Oh joyfully, oh playfully watching me

But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical
And then they showed me a world where I could be so dependable
Oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am

I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!
Oh take it, take it, take it, yeah

But at night, when all the world's asleep
The questions run so deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please (Oh won't you tell me)
Please tell me what we've learned (Can you hear me)
I know it sounds absurd (Oh won't you help me)
Please tell me who I am

Who I am
Who I am
Who I am

'Cause I was feeling so logical
D-d-d-d-d-d-digital
One, two, three, five
Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah

Ooh it's getting unbelievable, yeah

…..(repost)

The best advice I received is to write a detailed, heartfelt letter to your departed loved one. Point by point. Good & bad. Don’t hold back.

Then set it aside someplace private. Don’t seal the envelope. You will think of many PS’s. Revisite it! When you’re finally done, seal it. Save it.

When the time comes, and you will know when, in private time, talk to God about your letter. He knows whats in the letter, but He wants to hear it from you, verbally. Ask Him to help you forgive that person in your heart!

Why? Because YOU deserve it! Any emotional pain or anguish or guilt brings on negative physical manifestations to the body.

Our bodies were made by God to be self-healing. It’s our minds that prevent the healing.

You will NOT be healed if God (The Creator of Heaven and earth and all thats in them ) isn’t part of the process . That’s just the way it is…
Thank you for all this, but .. no forgiveness is needed here. Dad knew I loved him, we had a very good relationship. I just miss him and wish I could tell him one more time, or many more times, that I love him. And go fishing again! 😊

Last edited:

please don’t quote me in this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom