Things you wish you could say

You brainless little git. You should not be home. You are not well enough to leave the hospital and you cannot handle this without a doctor. I don't care what your parents told you, if you don't get your stubborn little keister back to the hospital, you will be dead in 2 days.

Actually, I think I AM going to say that before I lose a DIL.

You brainless little git. You should not be home. You are not well enough to leave the hospital and you cannot handle this without a doctor. I don't care what your parents told you, if you don't get your stubborn little keister back to the hospital, you will be dead in 2 days.

Actually, I think I AM going to say that before I lose a DIL.
You go, Dad!

Reminds me of a couple years ago when I was calling in to schedule some extra cockerels I'd hatched to be processed. I told the woman three times that I had some cockerels I needed processed and she kept saying 'some what?' Finally, I just said roosters, I have roosters to process, and she finally got it. Bear in mind these are farming folk who run the place. You'd think they would know what a cockerel was. :idunno
Not strange at all to me. In the Netherlands there is no word for pullet or cockerel. Chicken wise we only have roosters, hens , eggs and chicks.

Must have ...to drive over the river and not sink.
t rex speedboat GIF by ViralHog

Back
Top Bottom