Things you wish you could say

*my eyes rolling so far back into my sockets, they my NEVER straighten out*

OH MY GOD STFU

BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH

*where is my Excedrin Migraine and an excuse to walk AWAY..........

......screaming in sheer pre-killing spree silence......

(actually going on in my head, but im really OKAY)
...sure you are...

What on earth makes you think it's okay to destroy something that I worked hard to get? How would you like it if I hit your head the same way?

Attachments

• PXL_20221207_185635146.jpg
    PXL_20221207_185635146.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20221207_183459700.jpg
    PXL_20221207_183459700.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 5
In a parking lot?
Nope. Parked on my property next to two U-Haul boxes. They had to deliberately walk between them to reach the mirror.

I just realized that yesterday was Pearl Harbor day. I sure hope it wasn't because I'm Japanese. I haven't gotten blamed for Pearl Harbor since Jr. High.

Nope. Parked on my property next to two U-Haul boxes. They had to deliberately walk between them to reach the mirror.

I just realized that yesterday was Pearl Harbor day. I sure hope it wasn't because I'm Japanese. I haven't gotten blamed for Pearl Harbor since Jr. High.
That's horrible! So sorry that happened to you. Some people are idiots.

That's horrible! So sorry that happened to you. Some people are idiots.
I got picked on for my race a very long time ago. Thinking about it, it probably was a coincidence. People here in my new town can't tell one Asian from another. They keep thinking that my Thai friend and I are sisters, after all. 🤣

Today is Pearl Harbor day, not yesterday. But I think you are right that it was a bad coincidence

Back
Top Bottom