Things you wish you could say

Pics

Nabiki

Quail Geek
May 15, 2019
Klamath County, OR
This is a thread to vent in. No names, no identifying information.

For example,
"If you don't want to be called lazy, try not being lazy."

Edit to add a couple more rules. Remember that we're in a public forum, so let's keep sensitive topics out of this thread. No politics, no religion, etc.

Last edited:
I know that this isn't exactly what you're asking for, but I have wanted to tell someone this for a longgg time
1611700175489.png

OK.... here come the real deal...

One of my brothers' friends has 3 younger siblings. Every time they come over I always get stuck with them (I still love them of course, but playing with 4-7 year old's 2 times a week can be very draining). But one day, I'm not going to say why (it's too stupid to mention). He accused me of being a bad example to his younger siblings, and told his siblings so. Here is what I wanted to say:

"OH YES, I am such a bad example. And you OBVIOUSLY are such a little saint. I can't believe how much LOVE and TIME you spend with you younger sisters and brother. *Punches him in face*

☺ There. I am finished.

"I have an -insert color- animal. Is it actually an -insert a different color- animal?"

Are you colorblind? No?
Then can you look at them and tell me what color they are?
Oh they're actually the color you can see and not some other color? I guess they're the color that you can see then. :p

It's a wee bit baffling to me that this is even a question. I get it. I know why it gets asked. I'm always nicer than this when this stuff is asked. But BOY it's hard not to SASS.

"I have an -insert color- animal. Is it actually an -insert a different color- animal?"

Are you colorblind? No?
Then can you look at them and tell me what color they are?
Oh they're actually the color you can see and not some other color? I guess they're the color that you can see then. :p

It's a wee bit baffling to me that this is even a question. I get it. I know why it gets asked. I'm always nicer than this when this stuff is asked. But BOY it's hard not to SASS.
I can see the blue vs self blue being a reasonable one. And buff vs red on some breeds.

But black and buff laced are very different

Back
Top Bottom