Things you wish you could say

Pics
Do your parents know?
More specifically, are they aware that that behavior is absolutely unacceptable, regardless of who is doing it to who?
They know he just doesn’t get consequences. He only gets told not to do it. This year he tried to grab my arm and partially bit me so I tried getting him off. They made me apologize later because he had tried so hard to hurt me that he busted his lip and I had accidentally scratched him while getting him off of me.

I do but someone told me to just ignore my siblings not feeding/watering them.
Dare I ask the you have a "smartphone"?
Used the camera. Have a calendar on the fridge with each siblings name on corresponding day for chickens feed/water duty.
On the days they have duty you take a pic (once or twice a day?) And share with parents when you have to feed/water them because the Sibley is neglecting them and you don't want them to starve or worse, die.

Key thing here is document. No Whining! Just the facts. AND if a sibling actually starts to do it right and thoughtfully the pictures documenting them become positive reinforcement when you can then show parents who is finally stepping up to their responsibility....

But I don’t want them to die from starvation... they like trying to scratch through all of the shavings to where you can even see the food/water.
Just feed the damn birds. Seriously, all this whining is annoying.

I do but someone told me to just ignore my siblings not feeding/watering them.

And I never said to ignore the chicks, I said to ignore your siblings not feeding them and feed them yourself

Oh, man, there are so many things I mentally yell at people.

"Did you actually fail elementary level spelling or do you just not care?"

"People being corrected makes you sad? Uhhh, what?"

"That is the most incorrect thing I have ever heard in my life."

"You are the most annoying person I have ever met."

"You could literally have looked this up yourself and it would have been the first Google result. But if you want to waste everyone's time, sure, go ahead."

Back
Top Bottom