Things you wish you could say

Please do because I have no idea what I'm looking for.... And I really want to see.
He was in a muscle competition and got a Charlie horse so bad he physically couldn't move

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 11
This is why you should keep fire arms handy at all times.
Speaking of predator proofing & firearms - Just decided to go see my chickens and found a double surprise!

These two had managed to get into my chicken run (sometime in the last two hours), but weren't clever enough to get out again before I grabbed their A$$e$ and threw them in cat cage jail...

On a positive note. Roosters did their job and all the chickens are safe - in fact they were all remarkably calm about it all :bow

20210308_133621.jpg

Speaking of predator proofing & firearms - Just decided to go see my chickens and found a double surprise!

These two had managed to get into my chicken run (sometime in the last two hours), but weren't clever enough to get out again before I grabbed their A$$e$ and threw them in cat cage jail...

On a positive note. Roosters did their job and all the chickens are safe - in fact they were all remarkably calm about it all :bow

View attachment 2560136
These are Harrier Hawks. Looks like the adult/parent (at the front) and the juvenile offspring (at the back).
Notwithstanding the fact that they're a blooming nuisance - they're beautiful birds and I do admire them!
These two will serve some time then I'll release them.
Clearly they're very hungry to be breaking and entering into my run... and they had to have been on the ground to do so which is unusual too!
20210308_135244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom