Things you wish you could say

And that would be quite fair except that I'm not just sitting at home. I'm a full time college student who also has a part time job. I'd be more than willing to do more than my share if I was just chilling around most of the day
To refresh this. “kiwi’s post” comment is easily able to generalize scholastics as “work” in simple and factual context. So in class(on line) = at work.
No debate here as it’s your “job” is college & “that P-T job” is you gig on the side and has just as much validity and weight to the subject of tasks to do around the house vs. couch potatoe syndrome.

Every so often I go into my email tab and realise how many emails I actually have 😂
AB69D648-9AEF-44AE-9730-D3C568176FCE.jpeg

How bad do you want to know? I can remember some of the characters but really don't care to remember the name. One of those brain dead, time killers.
I not worried; I was just calculating that the likelihood of someone else solving it was right about 50%.

My venting here is because I am sad I cannot get started with chickens yet. What a silly thing to be sad about but it is important that I not be tied down with animals to care for right now. We have dogs and that is bad enough because we have to hire help when we go out of town.
I am feeling selfish too because the only thing I should care about is my precious friend that needs me to be on call while she is battling ALS. Maybe that is what I am most sad about and not putting off the chicken farming.
My husband wants me to go ahead with the chickens, he thinks it will be good for us both to have this project. My brother agreed to watch after them if I need to be away. Working on building a pen from 8x10 chain link dog pen. We are going to put hardware cloth on the floor and around the lower sides with chicken wire covering the top walls and top. This will be a temporary fix while we rebuild one of our larger outbuildings for a more permanent Hen house and coop.

Back
Top Bottom