Things you wish you could say

To the neighbor: Why would I mind if your giant horse of a dog comes into my yard for his daily massive constitutional while you sip coffee on your porch? I really enjoy scraping Donner's droppings from the wheels of my mower every week and re-seeding my now dead grass. And it is the highlight of my morning to hear your constant bellowing and beckoning for your precious pooch to 'come here' as you sit, playing on your phone, not watching as your gargantuan dog bounds up to me with 6 inch drool strings as I attempt to leave for work. Put your dog on a leash you lazy turd!

To the neighbor: Why would I mind if your giant horse of a dog comes into my yard for his daily massive constitutional while you sip coffee on your porch? I really enjoy scraping Donner's droppings from the wheels of my mower every week and re-seeding my now dead grass. And it is the highlight of my morning to hear your constant bellowing and beckoning for your precious pooch to 'come here' as you sit, playing on your phone, not watching as your gargantuan dog bounds up to me with 6 inch drool strings as I attempt to leave for work. Put your dog on a leash you lazy turd!
I think you need to invest in an electric fence.

I think you need to invest in an electric fence.
I would love to zap the owner! It is a house in a small town, small tiny lots. I just sold it and am moving into a new place on a 60 acre spread. Hope the new owners have more luck with Marmaduke's demon clone and his misfit owner.

Did it not ever, even for one moment, occur to you that you should NOT put a package labeled LIVE ANIMALS inside a mailbox. In summer. In the middle of the afternoon. In a desert??? Or are you just too lazy to walk to my door :th
Our "postman" only comes by a couple times a week. I guess he slept through the class about 'picking up the mail' and how the red flag on the side of the box works.

Did it not ever, even for one moment, occur to you that you should NOT put a package labeled LIVE ANIMALS inside a mailbox. In summer. In the middle of the afternoon. In a desert??? Or are you just too lazy to walk to my door :th
I wouldn't 'wish I could say this'. I'd have said it LOUD and clear to the carrier and also at the post office.

Back
Top Bottom