Things you wish you could say

Where would I sit while I'm bathing the kids?
Nothing to disrupt the sitting platform. As it is, we have to fumble for an edge and lift. During a, um, rushed entrance, fumbling can be messy when you are trying to do 4 things at once.

A nice unobtrusive lift lever on the side, may be nice.

I like dogs as much as any other person (okay, not quite as much as some people do) but I seriously can't believe the amount of people that either let dogs lick their faces or share their food. My dog licks her own bottom and eats chicken poop. Why on earth would I want her tongue on my face?!
Oh, it's so true. Doggie kisses are disgusting. Even when my pup licks my arm or leg it grosses me out. And I HATE it when someone touches my face. I get adult acne and if someone touches my face, I will, guaranteed, get a zit there. For those of you that have animals that drink from the toilet, try a water fountain bowl for them. It keeps the water moving and fresher than just sitting there in a regular bowl

- Why did you come here, make an account, start a thread and ask, if you already know everything?

- It can't be a cockerel because you can't have cockerels? Doesn't work that way sugar.

- Are you this daft all the time, or....?

- You want help, but you won't accept any? Fantastic. Let me set extra time aside for you to tell me how I'm wrong and you're right.

- Stop offering advice in areas you know nothing about.

- Yes, your out of focus pics of a chick's butt sitting under a red light in a dark room work PERFECTLY for breed and gender identification. Thanks for taking the time to get us some great pics.

- Lots of bad words.

I'm sure there are so many more that will come to me. :D
I just saw this one. 😂
Everyone on the thread is like:
Person: "Mmm Hmmm, Mmm Hmmmmmm..... Um, can you retake those pictures for us?"
Sick Chick Lady: *retakes photos in the exact same setting/lighting/quality.*
Person: "Well, I could say that's a (chicken breed), but I can't tell very well."
Sick Chick Lady: "Oh, I can get betting pictures!!!!!! :D"
*Uses flash on an iPhone under a lightbulb in the blazing sunlight of the chick's feet*
"Is this good enough can you tell what is making it walk so fast? :D"
Person: "Welll... I can't see the picture that well, it is possible that maybe it's possibly just me who can't see the picture very well, so I'm going to let @(name) take a look."
Other Guy: *Takes a look at all pictures*
"Yup, it would seem that your dog has a broken leg from the look of it."
Sick Chick Lady: "But, are you sure? This is a chick. :hmm"
Other Guy: "Oh. Well then my conclusion would be that your turkey there has crooked toes and bumblefoot."
Sick Chick Lady: "Oh, thank you so much!!!! :yaThis was so helpful!!! :yaI really thought my darling little chickie muffin was going to die!!!!! Thank you!!!!! 😭😂😃😊!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Chick dies later because of coccidisis*

Sorry, for rambling, but this little thread just fell out of my brain. :duc

I like dogs as much as any other person (okay, not quite as much as some people do) but I seriously can't believe the amount of people that either let dogs lick their faces or share their food. My dog licks her own bottom and eats chicken poop. Why on earth would I want her tongue on my face?!
I know, right?

I've seen mine dig up a squirrel they buried the week before and then eat it. They eat any poop they can find.

Just a few minutes ago, my youngest GSD came up to me. I gave him a butt rub (his favorite type of attention). He then tried to lick my face and gave sad eyes when I told him no. Dude, I just told you to quit licking your balls a minute ago? You really think I want your tongue touching me?

McDonalds does sell things like coffee. Not quite everything there is bad for a cardiac patient. (Just most of it.)
No, someone being late for an appt. at the Dr. because of the line at McD is not there for coffee or juice or a salad.

Then again, it could've been a rare time when the Dr. was on schedule. Patient thought there was plenty of time.

Back
Top Bottom