Things you wish you could say

Logic is a thing that exists. Just because you're mad and offended doesn't mean that you're right. Go suck up the fact that you're wrong at times, learn that life is in fact not all pleasant, so sorry, learn that you have to work to get something or at least put in an effort, and act like the effing adult that you are, da** it.
Oh, the people that I would like to say this to. Scream it to. BELLOW it to. While shaking them violently.
I know a wonderful counselor that can help with your anger issues.

I don't do McDuck's, I do Burger King on those rare occasions I have to do fast food. At McD's you pretty much get bread, meat and a little squirt of condiments, a single sad slice of pickle if you're lucky and a small mattering of chopped onions in the center of your dry, tasteless sandwich. . With cheese if you like. A Whopper comes with mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup and mustard. Both the meat and the buns are toasted, no, GRILLED over an open flame. Now, THERE's a sandwich!
You must have a good Burger King. The closest one to me serves cardboard on a mouse bitten bun. I enjoy Culver's or Chick-fil-A

Ah, yes. The old McDooDoo's versus Booger King debate. Anyone want to mention Blendy's? Vomitorium of your choice (Luby's, Golden Corral or other chain buffet style)?

Can I just go hungry until I get home? I'm not that hungry. Even Mare's boots would be more flavorful.

My problem is they don't season anything. Bland. Lots of high calorie choices to stuff your gullet. Some don't even offer Tabasco. (Yes, I put crushed red pepper on salads. Try it!)

The advantage of being in the South, Taquerias are plentiful. Homemade fast food. Muy caliente. Try the salsa verde. **Caution: not for the delicate.**

Back
Top Bottom