Things you wish you could say

I'm getting some too, but I recently changed my phone number.
I recently started receiving spam texts, and I have a feeling that someone I pissed off somehow got ahold of my number and decided to sign me up for them. Unfortunately the suspect pool is large 😫

I got a completely inappropriate one that was sent in a group text to me and some other person with my area code from a number in a different state.

and losing your license. Did all of this to a caller last week. Their response: "But you can't be driving then." I said "He-- yeah.", and they hung up. I have not gotten a car warranty call since. Coincidence?
Using a whistle gave me peace. Years ago, I had one fixed to the landline phone for quite some time to welcome this kind of callers and it worked like a charm. 😇

1627330634656.png

I'll have to look that up, I never heard of them using MSG, and that gives me migraines. Never got a migraine from Chick-fil-A before. Hmmm🤔
If you find information either way, please share. I'd have a mild reaction from their fried chicken chunks, but that has been several years and things change. Quick search only showed information from 2019 and nothing on their site.

Back
Top Bottom