Things you wish you could say

no thanks. i’m not spending my weekend in a windowless classroom when i have a guy who offers a perfectly good service at a great price.

tough crowd here. you’d all get the pitchforks if you knew the ta
no thanks. i’m not spending my weekend in a windowless classroom when i have a guy who offers a perfectly good service at a great price.

tough crowd here. you’d all get the pitchforks if you knew the tax breaks i take advantage of every year.
Weekend? The some courses are online now.

Here’s what I know, for anyone interested:

You just have check which ones are legal/legit in your state. AAA, AARP and other groups offer them online.

I *highly* recommend the one from AARP for its comprehensiveness, including a new automotive technology section. I think anyone over 50 can take the course online.
Upside: If you join AARP (small fee, might be required), they also have low cost auto insurance by The Hartford.

Downside: They’re also very left leaning.

The other side of the coin is an organization called AMAC (Assoc of Mature American Citizens). They are right leaning. They have similar offerings.

Weekend? The some courses are online now.

Here’s what I know, for anyone interested:

You just have check which ones are legal/legit in your state. AAA, AARP and other groups offer them online.

I *highly* recommend the one from AARP for its comprehensiveness, including a new automotive technology section. I think anyone over 50 can take the course online.
Upside: If you join AARP (small fee, might be required), they also have low cost auto insurance by The Hartford.

Downside: They’re also very left leaning.

The other side of the coin is an organization called AMAC (Assoc of Mature American Citizens). They are right leaning. They have similar offerings.
Is there one for younger people? Or does drivers ed count towards it?

Back
Top Bottom