Things you wish you could say

Insanity rules!

Hubby was traveling through PA. Stopped at a drive-thru for coffee. He drinks it black.

He said, “coffee-black”. Pulls up to the window. Cashier says “I will give it to you this time, but next time, order it as coffee, no cream, no sugar.”

She wasn’t kidding.
Should wear a badge with a big SS. super sensitive

I have a coworker who is a wonderful lady and a delight to work with.

Her name is Karen.

She goes by Alex now (middle name is Alexis), because of all the Karen BS memes and negative connotation with her given name.

Just food for thought .
A high school friend named Karen started going by Ren for same reason. It's just odd that in a culture where you're not supposed to make anyone feel bad, it's OK to throw everyone named Karen under the bus. 🤷‍♀️

At fast food restaurant, I order a half dozen hamburgers. The cashier asked me three times how many I wanted before I told her, "just gimme six."

Really? Then I paid with gold dollar coins. She was having a rough day. So many new things in her world.
I can't tell you how often kids give me gold dollar coins for their lunch and think they are quarters
A high school friend named Karen started going by Ren for same reason. It's just odd that in a culture where you're not supposed to make anyone feel bad, it's OK to throw everyone named Karen under the bus. 🤷‍♀️
I can tell you the true reason why but that would get me reported and get me more points. And not the kind that wins games

Well, now I'm curious!

Whisper it. We won't repeat it.
From Wikipedia: Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting white women who use their white privilege to demand their own way.

Back
Top Bottom