Things you wish you could say

Yes, I want you to hatch. You can't zip half way around and take a nap. The membrane dries and you are stuck. So the rest of you, don't stop zipping until you are done! Then you can have a nice long rest.
You can do it!

19 eggs made it to lock down
10 chicks - 1 black and 9 yellow (@Kiki need help sexing these :lau )

Broody - you are doing great & accepting all the chicks I place before you. I have to kneel to see into your nest to put the chicks down. Please don't plant anymore landmines where I kneel.

Yes, I want you to hatch. You can't zip half way around and take a nap. The membrane dries and you are stuck. So the rest of you, don't stop zipping until you are done! Then you can have a nice long rest.
You can do it!

19 eggs made it to lock down
10 chicks - 1 black and 9 yellow (@Kiki need help sexing these :lau )

Broody - you are doing great & accepting all the chicks I place before you. I have to kneel to see into your nest to put the chicks down. Please don't plant anymore landmines where I kneel.
You are screwed.

This is about the 12th thread you've made about issues with the same bird.
It's not improving. Cull it and move on with your life.

Also, building on my first point.

Not liking advice given and starting 5 new threads won't get you different advice, you're just honking people off and we won't want to help you.

You come onto the biggest peer reviewed fowl website there is, where there are some very smart people with decades of experience, who do scientific research on every aspect of bird keeping; touting your bad information and you get upset when someone calls it bogus?!
This isn't Facebook.
most folks here know what they're doing and won't Fawn over something that's false or perceive you as some oracle.

This is about the 12th thread you've made about issues with the same bird.
It's not improving. Cull it and move on with your life.

Also, building on my first point.

Not liking advice given and starting 5 new threads won't get you different advice, you're just honking people off and we won't want to help you.

You come onto the biggest peer reviewed fowl website there is, where there are some very smart people with decades of experience, who do scientific research on every aspect of bird keeping; touting your bad information and you get upset when someone calls it bogus?!
This isn't Facebook.
most folks here know what they're doing and won't Fawn over something that's false or perceive you as some oracle.
I really, really like you. ❤️

4B98E737-C740-4F0D-B91E-9B8BB9A395D4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom