Things you wish you could say

I want it from you, since it's in your name.
the princess bride queue GIF

Every brand has a potential for disappointment. Even my trusty ThinkPad's SD card slot broke and I was quite disappointed in that.
You can get an adapter for that. 😊 (I have a habit of picking on Samsung and Apple because of my 2 friends at Walmart. One loves Samsung, the other loves Apple, so I like to be mean about both brands because it gets their feathers ruffled. All in good fun, though.) 😊

You can get an adapter for that. 😊 (I have a habit of picking on Samsung and Apple because of my 2 friends at Walmart. One loves Samsung, the other loves Apple, so I like to be mean about both brands because it gets their feathers ruffled. All in good fun, though.) 😊
I found out the port still works, but I have to have tape at the end of the cards since the eject mechanism broke and they get stuck in there.

I've used both Samsung and Apple. I used a old iPhone for a while. Worked ok. Then I got my hands on a Samsung. That switched me to Android. And then I ended up getting a (used) Pixel for a more recent device. Personally I like the OneUI 2.5 interface, it's just that the fact that the phone no longer received updates, was incredibly beat up, and was on the big side (Note 9) that pushed me into getting a different phone. Thankfully the Pixel 4 I bought still works just fine, and installing a custom ROM gave it a new lease on life.

I found out the port still works, but I have to have tape at the end of the cards since the eject mechanism broke and they get stuck in there.

I've used both Samsung and Apple. I used a old iPhone for a while. Worked ok. Then I got my hands on a Samsung. That switched me to Android. And then I ended up getting a (used) Pixel for a more recent device. Personally I like the OneUI 2.5 interface, it's just that the fact that the phone no longer received updates, was incredibly beat up, and was on the big side (Note 9) that pushed me into getting a different phone. Thankfully the Pixel 4 I bought still works just fine, and installing a custom ROM gave it a new lease on life.
That was a lot of technical talk that made me give your post the look I usually reserve for Az: 🤨😵‍💫

Back
Top Bottom