Thinking about getting ducklings

Of course we need updates and pictures. We love both. Are they friendly?
Yes they actually are very friendly.
do you think Baby will recover with the b complex? He seems to limp and sit a lot. I think that’s why he got the infection on his legs. I think he’s the boy and the other two are the girls. I’m shocked on how obese this poor ducks are.

Probably not completely but hopefully enough he can get around better. But don’t get discouraged. Also swimming will help build leg muscles too. Just make a way from them to get In an out of the pool safely don’t want to hurt those legs any more than they are.

Probably not completely but hopefully enough he can get around better. But don’t get discouraged. Also swimming will help build leg muscles too. Just make a way from them to get In an out of the pool safely don’t want to hurt those legs any more than they are.
Hi @Miss Lydia
Baby is doing the same. No improvement on his little legs. I found out that purina has duck pellets. I didn’t know that. I called my local feed store and they carry it. I’m going to go right after work today and pick up a bag. What are you thoughts about it?

Attachments

• 33F51A1A-951A-4123-8A5B-3281ADE50E74.png
    33F51A1A-951A-4123-8A5B-3281ADE50E74.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 3
If you can feed the duck feed of course that’s the best. It will have all they need. No change in the swelling at all? What all are you doing?

If you can feed the duck feed of course that’s the best. It will have all they need. No change in the swelling at all? What all are you doing?
The b vitamin complex. I put it in the water. I have been feeding them Roman lettuce and mixed veggies and peas. No all in one day. Every day I give them about a cup of eat to share and I put one ML on the b vitamin. I set up the little pool for them to swim. I did the Epsom salt and tried to removed the scab for he started to bleed so I left it alone and just put triple antibiotic and a bandage. I need to change it today.

I’d keep up the b complex it won’t hurt. And the support may help over time. With this most likely going on for a while it may take a while to see improvement. Do you happen to have any antibiotics and or meloxicam left over from other pets or yourself?

I’d keep up the b complex it won’t hurt. And the support may help over time. With this most likely going on for a while it may take a while to see improvement. Do you happen to have any antibiotics and or meloxicam left over from other pets or yourself?
I have penicillin

Attachments

• 5C535AE4-8EA9-4C7E-8D88-34C80B016ECF.png
    5C535AE4-8EA9-4C7E-8D88-34C80B016ECF.png
    1 MB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom