Thinking about getting ducklings

I did a search and there’s nothing around me. Thanks for your advice really appreciate it!
I found some pekins in your area.. ducklings, just to show sometimes you need to look harder. I think craigslist would be the best place, but TSC if it's your best option, go for it! Just have a plan for those drakes :)

Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 10.15.35 AM.png

(I used the Zipcode from the google maps, not sure if it's accurate, but it was set in NJ)

I found some pekins in your area.. ducklings, just to show sometimes you need to look harder. I think craigslist would be the best place, but TSC if it's your best option, go for it! Just have a plan for those drakes :)

View attachment 2029457

(I used the Zipcode from the google maps, not sure if it's accurate, but it was set in NJ)
Omg I tried but I really don’t know how to use Craigslist. I would definitely get them if I knew how to find them. I Ll need to sit on a computer and see if I can figure it out. Thank you so much!
You guys are amazing

I can’t wait for TSC chicks day. I want to get some duckings. They have a minimum of 6. Last year I got two ducklings and six chicks. All the chicks turned out to be pullets and the two ducklings male. It’s there a way to kind of pick out at least two females out of a straight run? I’m getting all six to boost my chances. If anyone has any suggestions please help me. Thanks

You might try here: https://www.meyerhatchery.com/productinfo.a5w?prodID=WTPKS

I can’t wait for TSC chicks day. I want to get some duckings. They have a minimum of 6. Last year I got two ducklings and six chicks. All the chicks turned out to be pullets and the two ducklings male. It’s there a way to kind of pick out at least two females out of a straight run? I’m getting all six to boost my chances. If anyone has any suggestions please help me. Thanks
Depends on the breeds? It's actually easy most times on certain breeds because the males have melon heads and hens are more dainty looking.

Ok, here is a link to craig's list for the whole state of new Jersey. You'll be able to pick the area you're in and then just type in your search!

https://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/nj
As of today I found a drake and two hens three months old that I’m going to pick up Sunday from Craigslist. I hope she won’t change her mind before then. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom