~*Third Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatch-Athon*~ all poultry welcome!

Hey, Sally!

I'm a lunatic, that's how...I did get another promotion at work and I'll be traveling less, but when I do it'll be farther...though less frequently and for only short stints. Not a huge pay difference, but less travel = better!!

Unfortunately I'm working MORE initially...gads.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back on a bit, and I'm hoping I can be on here a bit more! I miss you guys when I'm gone. Crazy people.
tongue2.gif
1554428_580332732058881_1540725099_n.jpg

Crazy life! YE GADS! I think congrats are in order then! or should I wait until the "more work" turns into lesser?
lau.gif

I thought I'd start us off with some shots of my boys, Rhett and Percy and one of my hens, Ruby

I lost Rhett this fall to a coyote, mid-day, and I need a new BR tom!
Sorry about Rhett :( they are so gorgeous!

LOL, I have been thinking about getting new clothes this year-- but dang I love that avatar.

I guess that would give me two changes of clothes!!
big_smile.png

so whats your style again? I do see another contest brewing

gwen-stefani-leopard-suit-2-435x580.jpeg
images
images
oversized+sweater.jpg

Hello my name is Sue. Hope it is not to late to join the turkey hatch. I managed to wrangle up some turkey eggs. ( royal palm turkeys) not my first choice but they will do. My others (Sweetgrass)

will come a little later if it's meant to be. These are from young bird so I hope they are fertile....A friend of mine gave them to me. happy dance I get to join in
Hatched these cutes for my friend, her cochins , millie fluer, bantam there so cute. and they go home tomorrow.

I should have duck eggs here on Monday... and peafowl eggs will be in the bator a day late (they are in transit and won't be here until Monday as well)...
Hopefully they all arrive fertile and in one piece (not broken or scrambled).. lol

Back
Top Bottom