This don't look like a chicken in my chicken coop

someone has spent a lot of time with that dog. We have owned many different dogs and to get one in that shape that will listen to commands AND obey them is almost a miracle. Dogs that intelligent don't come along very often. Very much worth keeping if an owner isn't found. Beautiful animal.

I've had several Dobies. They're great dods and good judges of character as well as characters themselves. They do like to eat. and mine would have a bit of gas!!! LOL!

I have had Dobermans and they are WONDERFUL dogs! Smart, obedient, active and naturally protective. They are very territorial so the fact he may have ran away isn't as plausible as perhaps a husky. He is also so thin I wonder if he was dumped or something happened to his owner. Dobermans also have a great sense of who is a good person and that dog chose you.
love.gif
If the owner isn't found I say consider keeping him.

No matter what you do you are very kind to help him--good Karma to you!

Doesn't look like current owner is caring for this poor boy. Is that a rope around its neck? Poor thing was probably tied in a yard and neglected. Good thing he was able to chew himself loose and come to you.

Well the rope wasn't from a previously owner. I had to grap something fast to get him out of the coop, she didnt' have anything color or tags on.

Ok the update on this dog so far is, it is eating really well, and wags its whole backside when it sees me coming lol. I have called local vets and no one has heard of a lost doberman. I did find a post on topix from the next town of a female re doberman missing from back in July. I asked them to send me pics to compare. They also said the reward is still available if it is theirs. I told them I'm not interested in a reward, just the well being of the dog. If this is not the owner I have had a neighbor about 5 mins away from me that really wants the dog, and promises to give it a good home. So I will post what happens next.

I'm glad its friendly. But maybe it found you for a reason. When my friend wanted to give me is dog i was worried at first it being a pit mix and i having a 2 yr old daughter. But she turned out to be the sweetest thing ever. My daughter can poke pull ears and what not and nothing but tail wags. And shes the best babysitter every she follows my daughter around everywhere and barks if she tries to get into stuff she's not suppose to get into "like kitchen cabinets and such" I think life throws you hardballs sometimes and it'll give you the answers too. I being a iraq war vet makes me paranoid and my fiance not knowing or wanting to know how to use a gun. It's so much relief that i can leave the house and know that my luna will protect my family till i get home.

Back
Top Bottom