This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
Can we talk about weed instead?

I got this trimmer mower the other day.
View attachment 2713449
This thing is awesome. It will mow down waist high weeds quicker then a mower can cut a suburban lawn.
I'm having so much fun I've even left my property to cut weeds along the road.
I highly recommend everyone go out and buy one now.
Less chatter more weed whacking.
You can bring it over and help Grandpa and I we have 5acres of brush hahahaha
IMG_0943.JPG

You can bring it over and help Grandpa and I we have 5acres of brush hahahaha
View attachment 2713508
Where in this world are you located?
Location is almost always a factor in determining if I can help.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, then it's always there!

I added a couple screenshots to show how.
Just follow the the numbers.
Capture+_2021-02-23-06-00-49(1).png
Capture+_2021-02-23-06-01-14(1).png

I feel as though it’s just kids on here. There’s all these people making trouble, clogging up informational threads, or trying to answer things they don’t understand. I realize that it’s not fair to say it’s all kids that are doing this, but it really doesn’t feel like the same BYC. I barely post in public anymore because it’s not the same smart forum filled with knowledgeable members anymore- it’s like a birthday party.
I understand that it’s fun to talk, but keep the chat in the chat threads or PMs - and keep it appropriate.
I’m just tired of it.

Take this with a grain of salt, please.
I apologize if I have ever done this sort of thing. I try and be as helpful as possible, but I do realize I make mistakes.

I apologize if I have ever done this sort of thing. I try and be as helpful as possible, but I do realize I make mistakes.
I am not under the age to be on this forum (13), but I am still fairly young. I hope I haven't turned threads into chat threads (besides threads that are meant for chatting)

I really, really try my best. I will keep all chatting to a minimum except for in the random ramblings section. I do have a feeling that some people are under age to be on here, but they don't state their age, so I don't actually know.

Please forgive me. I try to help out in the "What breed or gender is this" section sometimes, but I often make a lot of mistakes, like not remembering that Orpingtons have white legs, stuff like that.

Also, I often try and help with the unanswered threads, but I realize sometimes my questions are rather stupid or useless. Sometimes I just want the thread starter (who has no replies) to know they are heard.

I also try my best to not hit the report button a lot, but I still do it sometimes, mostly if someone used inappropriate language or jokes (because I know that that is against the rules, and even if there are no kids under the age of 13 allowed on this forum, kids can still be on the internet and reading that)

Or when someone posts a photo off the internet claiming its there's, that sort of thing.

I am not under the age to be on this forum (13), but I am still fairly young. I hope I haven't turned threads into chat threads (besides threads that are meant for chatting)

I really, really try my best. I will keep all chatting to a minimum except for in the random ramblings section. I do have a feeling that some people are under age to be on here, but they don't state their age, so I don't actually know.

Please forgive me. I try to help out in the "What breed or gender is this" section sometimes, but I often make a lot of mistakes, like not remembering that Orpingtons have white legs, stuff like that.

Also, I often try and help with the unanswered threads, but I realize sometimes my questions are rather stupid or useless. Sometimes I just want the thread starter (who has no replies) to know they are heard.
Everyone makes mistakes. 💖

Back
Top Bottom