This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
I think you should just all become duck people.
I don't find too many unanswered duck threads. 💁🏻‍♀️

I also think folks should keep in mind that many of the senior members that some of you think are "supposed" to be helping probably get an overwhelming amount of tags daily.
Be grateful for the ones they feel like answering.
I agree that nonsense chat should not be done in the emergency threads.
But complaining about people being in the social section chatting is ridiculous.
If people weren't here making friends and chatting together they would likley not be spending as much time on here at all to even BE here to notice tags or answer anything.

@roosterhavoc , I would argue that better animal husbandry practices also take the place of doctoring chickens. Mine rarely get sick, and I believe that is because I don't overcrowd them, and provide appropriate feed, clean water, etc.
I agree 100%. There’s a lot of variables depending on where people are located like weather, soil type, average temps etc.. Even with all that with proper care and only breeding strong healthy birds most will not have many problems.

I think you should just all become duck people.
I don't find too many unanswered duck threads. 💁🏻‍♀️

I also think folks should keep in mind that many of the senior members that some of you think are "supposed" to be helping probably get an overwhelming amount of tags daily.
Be grateful for the ones they feel like answering.
I agree that nonsense chat should not be done in the emergency threads.
But complaining about people being in the social section chatting is ridiculous.
If people weren't here making friends and chatting together they would likley not be spending as much time on here at all to even BE here to notice tags or answer anything.
No ducks are too messy and they stink…..bad.

Also.. I think all the griping and complaining and reporting that goes on around here has drove away a lot of people who used to be helpful.
The forum has changed since I first joined, that I can agree.
Seems to me like we have more people concerned with being bossy britches than ever before.

Also.. I think all the griping and complaining and reporting that goes on around here has drove away a lot of people who used to be helpful.
The forum has changed since I first joined, that I can agree.
Seems to me like we have more people concerned with being bossy britches than ever before.
Bossy britches? Really?!🤣

Back
Top Bottom