This forum is fantastic

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Must Be Losing It, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Cheekon

Cheekon Songster

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    It's ok [​IMG]

2. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Songster

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    I have to agree with you too Must Be Losing It ! I've been here for a while and I just love this site! I am one of those who never thought they would join a forum, post, share pictures, or ever give their real name but this site is just so great and welcoming that I just couldn't stay away. I just thought I knew about chickens till I got on here and learned so much more. I look forward to learning even more [​IMG] [​IMG] THANK YOU BYC STAFF & MEMBERS [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Texas Fluffy Feet

Texas Fluffy Feet Songster

Feb 20, 2008
    Arlington, TX
    [​IMG] BYC is awesome! I've been here for a very short time too and I have learned everything I needed to know so far from reading posts or posting my own questions. There is a super friendly, family atmosphere to this board. In fact in the morning after I check on my chickies in the brooder, I come here with my coffee cup to check in on everyone elses chickies!

4. texas chick girl

texas chick girl Hatching

Apr 6, 2008
    Alvin, Texas
    Hello All, I am also new to this site and have to agree with everyone else. All of my questions have been answered by reading others questions and comments. [​IMG]

Thanks to all,
    Karen

5. Blooming chicks

Blooming chicks Songster

Mar 4, 2008
    Bucks County
    Ditto....I love this site. Never thought I'd join a forum, but I'm so glad I found it! Thanks BYC!

6. BYC is the greatest forum ever! Before I became a member of BYC I was on another forum (not naming any names [​IMG] ) and it was horrible. Everybody was mean and snotty and were never helpful. But BYC is the total oppisite! Everybody is so friendy, helpful, and supportive. I guess I'll get off my soapbox now. [​IMG] Thank y'all for being so kind. [​IMG]

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Quote:Hahaha... you can stay on that soapbox all day!

It all comes down to three things:

1) A set of rules and principles developed over almost 10 years by a LOT of people who love this community.

2) Dedicated moderators that put is a TON of blood sweat and tears in holding the ship together.

3) The world's BEST community of helpful and friendly members that support and assist in the two items above.

GROUP HUG!!!

[​IMG]

8. Quote:Hahaha... you can stay on that soapbox all day!

Lol, thanks Nifty. [​IMG]

9. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] Nifty - I LOVE that group hug smiley thingy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: